All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Web has changed the game for your customers-and, therefore, for you. Now, CustomerCentricSelling, already recognized as one of the premiermethodologies for managing the buyer-sellerrelationship, helps you level the playing field soyou can reach clients when they are ready to buyand create a superior customer experience. Your business and its people need to be CustomerCentric -willing and able to identifyand serve customers' needs in a world wherecompetition waits just a mouse-click away.Traditional wisdom has long held that sellingmeans convincing and persuading buyers. Buttoday's buyers longer want or need to be soldin traditional ways. CustomerCentric Selling givesyou mastery of the crucial eight aspects ofcommunicating with today's clients to achieveoptimal results: Having conversations instead ofmaking presentations Asking relevant questions insteadof offering opinions Focusing on solutions and tonly relationships Targeting businesspeople insteadof gravitating toward users Relating product usage instead ofrelying on features Competing to win-t just to stay busy Closing on the buyer's timeline(instead of yours) Empowering buyers instead of tryingto sell them What's more, CustomerCentric Selling teaches andreinforces key tactics that will make the most ofyour organization's resources. Perhaps you feelyou don't have the smartest internal systems inplace to ensure an ideal workflow. (Perhaps, asis all too common, you lack identifiable systemsalmost entirely.) From the basics-and beyond-ofstrategic budgeting and negotiation to assessingand developing the skills of your sales force, you'lllearn how to make sure that each step yourbusiness takes is the right one.
- Author BiographyMichael T. Bosworth is a cofounder of CustomerCentric Systems(R), LLC. He has assisted clients in improving sales effectiveness and shaping customer experience since 1983. He lives in Del Mar, California. John R. Holland is a cofounder of Customer- Centric Systems, LLC. In addition to the thought leadership that drives the CustomerCentric Selling sales methodology, he provides sales and marketing guidance to a limited number of companies. He lives in Newton, Massachusetts. Frank Visgatis is a cofounder of Customer- Centric Systems, LLC. He has trained thousands of salespeople around the world. He lives in Sutton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Frank Visgatis,John R. Holland,Michael T. Bosworth
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.