All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionScience and reading go hand in hand when children dive into these adorable, reproducible mini-books! As they interact with each story, children develop essential science and reading comprehension skills. Rhyme, repetition, predictable text, and strong picture clues help kids understand what they read while learning science concepts and vocabulary. Topics include: animals, weather, plants, ocean life, the five senses, health, the solar system, and more. Includes hands-on practice activities that extend and reinforce learning. Linked to the national and state science standards. For use with Grades K1.
- Author BiographyNancy I. Sanders has written numerous books for young children. She is the author of Scholastic's best-selling 25 Read & Write Mini-Books That Teach Word Families, 15 Math Mystery Mini-Books, Cut & Paste Mini-Books: Math and co-author of 25 Science Plays for Emergent Readers. Nancy lives in Chino Hills, California.
- Author(s)Nancy I Sanders
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight318 g
- Width211 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.