All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012 tuition fees will rise to GBP9,000 per year - GBP27,000 for your whole degree before any maintenance and living costs Cut the Cost of Uni can help you reduce your student debt, apply for funding and manage your money throughout your degree. Discover budgeting tips and cost cutting strategies from a student money advisor, and fellow students who kw the best ways to save money. Cut the Cost of Uni includes all the information on fees, funding and great ideas to supplement your income while you're at uni. All the information you'll need to manage your money while you study is in this accessible and easy-to-read guide. It includes different student budgets for different areas in the UK, taking into account the cost of living for accurate and realistic budgets. Inside find out: * What university really costs * Which courses have financial backing * How to apply for funding * Where you can save money at uni * How you can earn while you study Learn how you can Cut the Cost of Uni.
- Author BiographyGwenda Thomas has been writing for the student and graduate market for more than 25 years. Her work includes features for newspapers, primarily the Daily Telegraph and Independent, and books such as Guide to Student Money.
- Author(s)Gwenda Thomas
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/04/2017
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.