All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- Description(Vocal Selections). Part operetta, part farce, part screwball comedy, the 1978 Tony -winner for Best Musical examines the behind-the-scenes relationship of a temperamental actress and a director. Featuring lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green and music by Cy Coleman, our folio includes 13 tunes: I Rise Again * I've Got It All * Life Is like a Train * On the Twentieth Century * She's a Nut * Together * Veronique * and more, plus a bio of Coleman.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight318 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.