All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyber Security Awareness for Corporate Directors and Board Members is a concise overview of the cyber threat to you, your business, your livelihood, and what you need to do--especially as board members and directors of boards-- to lower the risk, reduce or eliminate liability, and protect reputation. The book details the severity of the treat to companies, and what to do as corporate directors and board members to build a defense against potential breaches.
- Author BiographyHenry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
- Author(s)David Willson,Henry Dalziel,Max Dalziel
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.