All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyber-War provides a critical assessment of current debates around the likelihood and impact of cyber warfare. Approaching the subject from a socio-political angle, it argues that destructive cyber war has t yet been seen, but could be a feature of future conflict.
- Author BiographyJulian Richards is the Co-Director of the Centre for Security and Intelligence Studies at the University of Buckingham, UK. Prior to academic life, he spent seventeen years working in security and intelligence for the UK government. He is the author of three books on intelligence analysis and security policy, and a regular commentator on UK and international media.
- Author(s)Julian Richards
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.