All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionCyberQuest is a multimedia software and hardware system created to assist such areas as problem solving, strategic planning, design and more general invation support. It is intended to help individuals and groups in industry and government come up with ideas and ways to implement them. The book's goals are to describe the nature of this new concept of a problem solving and invation support and to capture and generalize on many of the experiences that have assisted the author in this endeavor to create CyberQuest.
- Author Biographyckey /f John /i W.
- Author(s)John W. Dickey
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleCreativity Research
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.