Cybercrime: A Reference Handbook by Bernadette H. Schell, Clemens Martin (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCybercrime: A Reference Handbook documents the history of computer hacking from free long distance phone calls to virtual espionage to worries of a supposed cyber apocalypse, and provides accessible information everyone should kw. * A comprehensive chrology recounting the last four decades of cybercrime, including the implementation and development of legislation and technical attempts to stop further criminal activity * An extensive glossary covering criminal, technical, and slang termilogy
- Author BiographyBernadette H. Schell, PhD, is Dean of the Faculty of Business and Information Technology at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. Her published works include The Hacking of America : Who's Doing It, Why, and How. Clemens Martin, PhD, is director of Information Technology Programs in the faculty of business and IT at the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Bernadette H. Schell,Clemens Martin
- PublisherABC-CLIO Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContemporary World Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintABC-CLIO Ltd
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.