All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional Cyberlaw textbooks may t cover all you need to kw. Only CYBERLAW AND E-COMMERCE REGULATION: AN ENTREPRENEURIAL APPROACH begins with the fundamentals of cyber law and e-commerce regulation in a global business context, then shows you how to make them work in your business. Whether you're an undergrad or an MBA student, this is the Cyberlaw textbook that gives you the edge in both class and the real world.
- Author BiographySean P. Melvin is an assistant professor of business law and the Chair of the Department of Business and Economics at Elizabethtown College (Pa.). Professor Melvin is the author of over a dozen articles on business law and tax related topics and has written three previous books including The Entrepreneur?s Handbook of Business Law (Macmillan/Simon and Schuster). After earning his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers Law School, Professor Melvin worked for several years as a corporate attorney at the law firm of Fox Rothschild in Philadelphia. He eventually joined a publicly traded software house as Vice President and General Counsel prior to entering the academe. His work has appeared in magazines such as Entrepreneur and Your Money, he has appeared on CNBC?s Power Lunch, and has been interviewed by the dozens of media outlets including The Philadelphia Inquirer on topics ranging from cyber law to international tax and copyright law. He lives in Malvern, Pennsylvania with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Sean Melvin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.