Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere have never been more reasons to hop into the saddle: t only is it fun, healthy and speedy, it is the ultimate environmentally-friendly way to travel. Governments are making it more appealing all the time, with dedicated cycle lanes springing up all over the country and subsidised cycle purchase schemes. This invaluable new guide takes you through all the green benefits of bike riding, along with everything you need to kw to get pedalling: how to choose your bike - with the differences between types, such as hybrid and racer; how to choose your helmet, clothing and other accessories; and, care and maintenance. Step-by-step photographs complement the clear and practical text, to make this an ideal guide for all levels of cyclist.
- Author BiographyDavid North is a writer and editor who has been promoting sustainability and ethical trade for many years. In 2007 he created the first handbook of sustainable procurement for schools, then went on to co-create Sustained magazine and edit the Ethical Junction website and newsletter.
- Author(s)David North
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleGreen Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMark Bickerton
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.