All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAre you struggling with losing stubborn fat? - Do you have pounds and inches that you just can't seem to get rid of, matter what you try?- Does it seem like you're doing all the right things, but you're still t losing weight? Low-carb diets like Atkins and South Beach are toriously difficult to maintain over time and have been deserted by millions of people. Health-conscious people all over America are ready for something better. What if someone told you that it doesn't have to be this hard? What if there was a simple program that allowed you to eat your favorite foods and still lose weight? What if you could finally have the body you've always wanted? In fact, you can! Cycling Nutrition: Carb Cycle Super Cheat Sheet to Rapid Weight Loss - A 7 Day by Day Carb Cycle Plan To Your Superior Cycling Nutrition is the answer.
- Author BiographySamantha Michaels has written on a myriad of topics which have all sold quite successfully and now she has opted to focus on preparing great information on various important diets in the marketplace. Samantha is aware that the numerous diets create confusion among consumers and is striving to boil down the essence of each diet to its core principles and educate readers of the pros and cons of each diet. Each book will detail the key features of the diet and how the reader can implement them in their real life in order to achieve their weight loss aspiration. It was well received by her clients.
- Author(s)Samantha Michaels
- PublisherWeight a Bit
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeight a Bit
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.