All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trans Pennine Trail (TPT) is one of the finest long-distance cycle rides in England and tackling the route over four days is a marvellous mini-adventure that should appeal to all sorts of cyclists. Every stage of this 205-mile long cycle route, from Southport on Merseyside to Hornsea in East Yorkshire, is described by author Nicolas Mitchell, including fascinating accounts of its rich industrial heritage and details of many opportunities to explore its glorious natural history. This new book includes detailed route maps to help you keep on track; full-colour and archive photographs of all the sights along the way; detailed listings of accommodation, places to eat and drink and local bike shops and advice on how to prepare yourself and your bike for the trip.
- Author BiographyNicolas Mitchell is passionate about cycle touring. He has thousands of cycling miles to his credit and is a veteran of numerous long-distance cycle rides. This book explores the Trans Pennine Trail, a route growing in popularity. When he isn't in the office writing up cycling routes, Nick can usually be found out on the road guiding long-distance cycle tours.
- Author(s)Nicolas Mitchell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note50 colour photographs 25 route maps 5 elevation graphs
- Weight219 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.