All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a study of the events surrounding the recent Cypriot Financial Crisis and its impact on the Eurozone.
- Author BiographyJohn Theodore BA LLM Barrister - at- Law. John Theodore is a trained barrister who has published in International law journals. He has spent over 30 years of his professional working life internationally on EU funded projects and leading teams from the UK university and banking sector advising businesses across Europe. He is both an academic and an experienced practitioner in the delivery of prestigious EU projects and commercial contracts in Eastern Europe, Cyprus and other EU destinations. He is currently a Director of a Research and Consultancy Centre at Manchester Metropolitan University, specializing in the delivery of EU funded international projects, and has a strong network of contacts in the European Parliament, European Commission and in the Cyprus business and political establishment. As an academic he has published in a number of leading legal journals focusing on the Cyprus situation post-independence and on its relations with the UN and the role that the UN has played through UNFICYP, the UN peacekeeping force on the island. He documented the operations of the United Nations Peacekeeping forces from 1964 through the next few decades and in the 1970's has interviewed leaders of both the Greek-Cypriot and Turkish Cypriot communities prior to the 1974 invasion, as well as UN military commanders and the Undersecretary-General of the UN in New York for Special Political Affairs. He has been a speaker at the Committee of the Regions in Brussels and in recent years an adviser on business tourism to a number of MEPs in Brussels. He has also been an adviser and visiting professor at Warsaw University of Applied Sciences where he was awarded the Senate Medal of Merit. Jonathan Theodore BA, M. St. (Oxon) PhD. London Jonathan graduated from Christ Church Oxford with a First in Modern History together with a postgraduate Master's, where he also edited Cherwell. He has recently completed a PhD at King's College London, where he has been an undergraduate tutor in Roman and Medieval history for three years. Apart from a number of consultancy assignments for companies engaged in research for the creative industries he has also worked with a university led initiative advising a group of MEPs to support SME growth in their constituencies.
- Author(s)John Theodore,Jonathan Theodore
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.