All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the many milestones in cystic fibrosis (CF) research, progress towards curing the disease has been slow, and it is increasingly difficult to grasp and use the already wide and still growing range of diverse methods currently employed to study CF so as to understand it in its multidisciplinary nature. Cystic Fibrosis: Diagsis and Protocols aims to provide the CF research community and related researchers with a very wide range of high-quality experimental tools, as an easy way to grasp and use classical and vel methods applied to cystic fibrosis. Volume I: Approaches to Study and Correct CFTR Defects focuses on the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) and its expression, biogenesis, structure, and function in terms of the defects causing CF. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and practical, Cystic Fibrosis: Diagsis and Protocols will provide readers with optimal working tools to address pressing questions in the best technical way, while helping all of us, as a research and clinical community, to move faster hand-in-hand toward unravelling the secrets of this challenging disorder and cure it.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number741
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1205 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byKarl Kunzelmann,Margarida D. Amaral
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.