Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.49Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionUntil recently few suffers of cystic fibrosis have survived past childhood: w they have hope for their future. In the face of major developments, this book brings together leading research material to provide a concise, informative, and up-to-date text. With contributions from rewned specialists worldwide, it explains the new major findings on genetic origins of the disease together with implementation of treatment. Particular emphasis is placed on tropical, ethical, and psychosocial issues. The contents include: Clinical management; Genetic disorders and developments; Lung injury and transplantation; and, Infection Nutrition. This is an invaluable text for respiratory and primary physicians, paediatricians, and all medical professionals seeking kwledge of this dynamic subject.
- Author(s)Dennis J. Shale
- PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/03/1996
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBMJ Books
- Content Note0
- Weight378 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.