Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAs cytochrome c is ideally suited as a model protein for experimental analysis, there is virtually relevant technique or method to which it has t been subjected. This volume serves as a source book to update the vast body of literature compiled on this protein over the last 40 years. Chapters provide extensive coverage of structural studies, spectroscopic properties, thermodynamic properties, electron transfer kinetics and protein modification.
- Author(s)A,Robert A. Scott
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/04/1996
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1474 g
- Width180 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.