All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume in this richly illustrated series, sponsored by the Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology, provides an organ-based approach to the cytological and histological diagsis of small tissue samples. Benign, reactive and malignant entities are presented in a well-organized and standardized format, with high-resolution color photomicrographs, tables, tabulated specific morphologic criteria and ancillary testing algorithms. Example vignettes allow the reader to assimilate the diagstic principles in a case-based format. This volume provides a comprehensive review of effusion pathology, with extensive color illustrations. Throughout the text cytologic findings are correlated with cell blocks and surgical pathology follow-up. Dedicated chapters provide an update of the biology, immucytochemistry and molecular diagstic features utilized in the multimodal approach to serosal pathology, and the utility of core biopsies as a complement to the diagstic approach. With a CD-ROM offering all images in a downloadable format, this is an important resource for all practising and trainee pathologists.
- Author BiographyClaire W. Michael is Professor of Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA. David C. Chhieng is Professor of Pathology and Director of Cytology at Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA. Carlos W. M. Bedrossian is Professor of Pathology at Rush University Medical College and Medical Director, Biomedical Concepts, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleCytohistology of Small Tissue Samples
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 409 colour illus. 109 tables
- Weight1360 g
- Width226 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarlos W. Bedrossian,Claire W. Michael,David C. Chhieng
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.