All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTL) control several viral infections in animals based on deletion and reconstitution experiments with CTL clones and use of CD8 genetically deficient (kck-out) mice. In this volume, data for the role that CTL play in human infectious diseases is presented. As such, this represents the first volume in which such information from several different viral and protozoan infections is brought together.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number189
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, color; VIII, 210 p. 1 illus. in color.
- Weight346 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael B. A. Oldstone
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.