All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe very first ground actions linked to the D-Day in France were fought by the 'Red Berets', the famous British and Canadian paratroopers of the 6th Airborne Division dropped over the Caen region, and also by the lesser-kwn French SAS who jumped over Brittany the same day to fight a guerilla war. This book offers every detail of these elite soldiers, uniforms, equipment, badges and emblems.
- Author BiographyOlivier Pigoreau, author of Nom de code Atlas (Nouveau Monde editions, 2011) and co-author of Bad Reichenhall (Grancher, 2010), offers a new perspective on German repression in France, evoking the day to day life of its players.
- Author(s)Jean Bouchery,Olivier Pigoreau,Philippe Charbonnier
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Noteillustrated throughout in full colour
- Weight1116 g
- Width231 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.