All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionBy their choice of poems and by the personal and critical reactions they express in their prefaces, the editors offer insights into their own work as well as provide a passionate introduction to some of the greatest poets of our literature.
- Author BiographyTom Paulin was born in Leeds in 1949 but grew up in Belfast, and was educated at the universities of Hull and Oxford. He has published nine collections of poetry as well as a Selected Poems 1972-1990, two major anthologies, two versions of Greek drama, and several critical works, including The Day-Star of Liberty: William Hazlitt's Radical Style and, most recently, Crusoe's Secret: The Aesthetics of Dissent. His most recent collection of poems is Love's Bonfire (2012). Well known for his appearances on the BBC's Newsnight Review, he is also the G. M. Young Lecturer in English Literature at Hertford College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Tom Paulin
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePoet to Poet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight135 g
- Width120 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.