CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Lawrence's travel writings is the first book-length study to approach the subject with reference to contemporary post-colonial theory. Focusing on the writings of 1921-25, the period when Lawrence was most intensely engaged in travel, it includes chapters on Sea and Sardinia, Kangaroo, The Plumed Serpent and the essays and stories inspired by Lawrence's experience of the New World.
- Author BiographyNEIL ROBERTS is Professor of English Literature at the University of Sheffield. He is the author of critical studies of George Eliot, Ted Hughes, Peter Redgrave, George Meredith and narrative in contemporary poetry. He is also the Editor of A Companion to Twentieth-Century Poetry.
- Author(s)Neil Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.