All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe annual comics anthology of emerging cartoonists Drawn & Quarterly Showcase is a new-talent anthology and the only annualcollection to have the focused visual acumen of the D+Q editor in chief, Chris Oliveros, who scours the globe for three cartoonists to spotlight and introduce to North American readers. More often than t, it is the first time the cartoonists have had the chance to work in full color with twenty-five pages, and on such a wide-reaching visual platform. The series is hailed for its consistent quality and for the superior editorial vision of its short stories, volume after volume. Book Five features Anneli Furmark (Sweden), Amanda Vahamaki (Finland), and T. Edward Bak (United States), with cover art by Vahamaki. Previous Showcases have featured Kevin Huizenga, Jeffrey Brown, GenevieveCastree, Gabrielle Bell, and Nicolas Robel.
- Author BiographyEditor and publisher Chris Oliveros founded Drawn & Quarterly eighteen years ago as a comics magazine. He has been nominated for virtually all industry awards and has received both Harvey and Eisner awards.
- Author(s)Chris Oliveros
- PublisherDrawn and Quarterly
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDrawn and Quarterly
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight318 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.