All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionD909 is a top secret task force organized to stop the flow of antiquities from terrorists to the black market. Looted artifacts are being used as currency to fund the most insidious criminals and until w, one has been able to stop them. Comprised of two independent but linked teams, D909 has a unique combination of brains and brawn that allows them to get in and out of active war zones quickly. Dr. Antonia Warren leads a select group of archaeologists with a vast kwledge of high-value antiquities. They're supported by a tactical operations unit led by Cole Dovan, a former paramilitary officer with extensive covert operations experience working in areas where the US government can't legally go. Together they give D909 a lethal effectiveness necessary to stop the flow of cash into the wrong hands. A long-forgotten ancient city has been found deep in the Amazon Rainforest- directly in the path of a new and unrelenting faction of terrorists that has quietly grown in strength while the world was focused on problems across the globe. Lies, deception, and secrets from within the team will test their abilities as they race against the clock to save history from bankrolling a new war.
- Author BiographyAlexis Sykes is a recovering archaeologist who has found a comfortable balance between her passion for academics and her need to introvert (as far away from people as possible) by becoming a novelist. The author of nine books in three genres, Alexis has spoken at national conferences, small classrooms, and everything in between. Her topics encompass the nuances of the publishing industry, archaeology, turning life experiences into novels, and being your own boss. As a former mapping (GIS) specialist, Alexis has a passion for the technological side of archaeology. If it's infrared, ground penetrating, or robotic, there's a good chance it will appear in one of her books. But the life of a professional archaeologist is multifaceted (thus the need for recovery) and her career has also followed many other paths, including several years as an oral historian, consumer ethnographer, and teaching sleepy college students. She lives in Florida with her husband and their two kids, all who suffer from a severe case of wanderlust. They are constantly planning their next great adventure (and some might even end up in a book.) You can follow along at AlexisSykes.com.
- Author(s)Alexis Sykes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.