All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch more than a simple certification study aid, this comprehensive 1,248 page book is designed to help you master all aspects of IBM DB2 database administration and prepare you to take and pass IBM's Certification Exams 611 and 311: Certified Database Administrator. Building on years of extensive hands-on experience, the authors step you through all the areas covered on the test. The book dives deep inside each certification topic: DB2 server management, physical design, business rules implementation, activity monitoring, utilities, high availability, security, and connectivity and networking. There is even a crash course chapter on DB2 10.5 features. Each chapter includes an extensive set of practice questions along with carefully explained answers. This book provides more than 400 practice questions and answers, more than 120 flash cards to help you study for the exam, and 50 step-by-step DB2 feature implementation procedures.
- Author BiographyRobert Collins, a resident of Andover, Kansas, has written and published several books on the history and sightseeing possibilities of Kansan railroads, including A Railfans Guide to Kansas Attractions and Ghost Railroads of Kansas. He also contributes to several historical publications, including Wild West and Chronicle of the Old West.
- Author(s)Mohankumar Saraswatipura,Robert Collins
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDouble Oak
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Weight1608 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine61 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.