All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with an explanation of the certification process and working toward fundamental exam objectives, this guide gives test-takers all they need to kw to pass the DB2 10.1 Fundamentals certification exam (Exam 610). Each chapter is followed by an extensive set of practice questions that mirror the questions found on the exam and detailed answers that explain why the chosen answer is correct and why the others are wrong. Additional topics covered include database objects, working with data using SQL and XQuery, working with DB2 tables, views and indexes, and data concurrency. Complete with a practice exam and answer key containing full explanations of correct answers, this is the ultimate resource for those who plan to earn their DB2 10.1 Fundamentals certification.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Sanders is the president of Roger Sanders Enterprises, Inc. and a senior consultant corporate systems engineer with EMC Corporation. He is the author of 22 books on relational database technology and has written articles for Certification magazine and IDUG Solutions journal. He lives in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Roger E. Sanders
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDouble Oak
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Weight830 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.