All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with system administrators in mind, this reference offers information about both DB2 and z/OS operating systems as well as guidance for preparing for the IBM Certification Test 737. Helpful and thorough, this technical guide summarizes the new features of DB2 9 environments and provides essential system administration information, such as installation and maintenance procedures. With chapters on troubleshooting, performance and tuning, and securing and auditing, as well as practice questions, this reference is a one-stop shop for DB2 system administrators.
- Author BiographyJudy H. Nall is an internationally recognized lecturer, consultant, writer, educator, and expert in DB2. She is the president of Computer Business International, Inc., a member of the IBM DB2 Gold Consultants Group, and the recipient of an IBM Data Champion award for contributions to the IBM Data Management community. She lives in Reno, Nevada.
- Author(s)Judy Nall
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.