Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionBefore You Build Your Aquaponic Farm: Read this 146 page book (with 156 foottes) and learn about diy aquaponics from someone who's been involved with commercial aquaponics since 2010. This book breaks down all the key concepts needed to build a real diy aquaponics farm and focuses a lot on indoor farming: -backyards -basements -apartments -garages With a good design, you'll be able to grow as much food as you want without the headaches people typically associate with aquaponics. Join me on a journey through aquaponics from the perspective of someone who's spent 10,000 hours commercializing it. This book is a part a larger community focused on helping people design the right aquaponics farm for their needs. Please visit www.diyaquaponicsdesign.info to learn more and get great free content.
- Author BiographyArash has spoken on Fox Chicago, CBS Chicago, Fox Business Channel, WGN Chicago; his works have been mentioned by Mayor Emanuel; And Arash has spoken at regional Economic Development Conferences on Innovation and Green Construction- in 2011 he became The Mayor on Chicago's 2012BudgetIdeas.com.
- Author(s)Arash Amini
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.