All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionMake the time-hored tradition of pickling simple and accessible with this handy DIY guide. From Japanese Tsukemo to Korean kimchi, from German sauerkraut to Indian chutney, pickling is part of a long and rich tradition of food culture around the world, and with DIY Pickling, making delicious sweet, sour, spicy and fermented pickles in your own kitchen has never been easier. Included are the fundamental pickling techniques that you'll turn to again and again in your pursuit of pickling perfection. Work your way through a wide range of pickling projects with: Over 100 step-by-step pickling recipes Detailed troubleshooting guides to ensure pickling success Insider tips and anecdotes from pickling experts Chapters dedicated to fermented pickles and Asian pickles Instructions for canning and storing your pickles A bonus chapter about how to integrate pickles into your everyday cooking Whether you are new to pickling or looking to go beyond the basics, DIY Pickling will give you the tools and tips you need to unleash your inner kitchen crafter and master your pickling skills.
- Author(s)Rockridge Press
- PublisherCallisto Media Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockridge University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.