All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating Sushi is Easy. Making Sushi is Even Easier. Let your love of sushi inspire you to prepare and enjoy it in your home. This beautiful guide and cookbook opens a window to everything that's so fascinating--and intimidating--about sushi, while laying out easy-to-follow tips and techniques to help sushi lovers become confident sushi chefs. In Japan, sushi is often made by home cooks and served as a casual family meal. Sushi at Home hors the spirit of authentic, homemade sushi by walking you through the entire process, including: information on shopping for essential (but t extensive) sushi equipment recommendations for where to find core ingredients advice on how to select the freshest fish for sushi preparations for the perfect sushi rice using white or brown rice step-by-step illustrations for slicing fish, rolling maki, forming rice balls, shaping nigiri, and more 80 authentic, popular, and creative sushi recipes With more than a sharp knife, rice paddle, and bamboo rolling mat, you're well on your way to confidently creating your sushi bar favorites--sake t included. Includes recipes for Tuna Sashimi with Sesame Seeds and Scallions; Marinated Mackerel Sashimi; Spicy Tuna Roll; Dragon Roll; Shrimp Futomaki; Yellowtail and Red Chili Temari; Salmon Nigiri; Avocado, Cucumber, and Shiso Nigiri; Diced Ginger Eggplant Gunkanmaki; and many more!
- Author(s)Katherine Green
- PublisherCallisto Media Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockridge University Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.