All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover what it's like on board a modern ship and how the weather can affect sailing. Find out about famous shipwrecks, and human and animal survivors' stories. DK Adventures is a nfiction series for kids ages 8-11 featuring visually rich theme spreads, and fascinating facts that help kids build their skills in vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and critical thinking while developing a love of reading. Designed to keep interest high, build kwledge, and enrich the reading experience with fascinating background information, each title in the DK Adventures series is filled with information yet eminently accessible, and available in a wide range of kid-favorite topics including rain forests, animals, rocks, and shipwrecks.
- Author(s)Caryn Jenner
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDK Adventures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight5 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.