All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.21
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- DescriptionDK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague will lead you straight to the best attractions this capital city has to offer.Explore the largest castle complex in the world, take a stroll along the picturesque Vltava River, discover the architectural pearls among the winding alleys of the Old Town, and enjoy some of the best lager on the planet.Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague. - Detailed itineraries and don't-miss destination highlights at a glance. - Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights. - Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums. - Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances. - Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area. - Area maps marked with sights and restaurants. - Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation. - Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights. - Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city. - Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations. With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague truly shows you what others only tell you.Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Prague, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Top 10: Prague, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
- Author BiographyAbout DK Eyewitness Travel Guides For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.DK Eyewitness Travel Guides the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
- PublisherDK Eyewitness Travel
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Eyewitness Travel
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.