All listings for this product
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $17.19Trending at AU $18.48
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $6.54
About this product
- DescriptionDK Workbooks: Geography: Second Grade is a great tool to supplement school curriculum help your second grade student learn geography concepts. Level by level, these write-in DK Workbooks: Geography offer at-home practice that kids actually enjoy making them ideal supplements to schoolwork. Designed to support the Common Core State Standards, this series is developed with leading educational experts to build confidence and understanding. Each leveled workbook, for children ages three through nine, is packed with activities and challenges, offering the beneficial repetition and cumulative learning that lead to mastery. Fact boxes on each page give a simple overview of the topics being covered, helping children get their bearings, review the basics, and often see an example of the task at hand. The exercises themselves reinforce key geography topics, including: map reading, compass directions, continents, countries and states, borders, bodies of water, and more.
- Author(s)Anne Flounders,DK,DK Publishing
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.