All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionCutting edge reviews by leading researchers illuminate key aspects of DNA repair in mammalian systems and its relationship to human genetic disease and cancer. Major topics include UV and X-Ray repair, repair of chemical damage, recombinational repair, mismatch repair, transcription-repair coupling, and the role of DNA repair in disease prevention. Extensive up-to-date references and rigorous peer-review of each chapter make this volume definitive and bring it to the active frontiers of research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/1998
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleContemporary Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1555 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJac A. Nickoloff,Merl F. Hoekstra
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.