Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDNA microarray techlogy is a new and powerful means to analyze gemes and characterize patterns of gene expression. Its applications are widespread across the many fields of plant and animal biological and biomedical research. This manual, designed to extend and to complement the information in the best-selling Molecular Cloning, is a synthesis of the expertise and experience of more than 30 contributors-all invators in a fast-moving field. DNA Microarrays provides authoritative, detailed instruction on the design, construction, and applications of microarrays, as well as comprehensive descriptions of the software tools and strategies required for analysis of images and data.
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date28/07/2008
- Content Noteillustrations, appendices, index
- Weight2059 g
- Width180 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDavid Bowtell,Joseph Sambrook
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.