All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionDue to their importance to cell biology, DNA topology-altering enzymes, collectively DNA topoisomerases and gyrases, have been studied thoroughly from a biochemical perspective, yet the expansion of research at the molecular and cellular levels continues to show a great deal of promise. In DNA Topoisomerases: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field present a compendium of protocols that extends into the new areas of research that have been recently uncovered in order to elucidate the methodology needed to study topoisomerases in the molecular and cellular context. The volume examines subjects such as the analysis of DNA topologies and the interaction of topoisomerases with DNA as tools to measure topoisomerase functions, the binding of topoisomerases to specific sites in the gemes of eukaryotes, including origins of DNA replication, as well as exploration of perturbed topoisomerase function. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, laboratory protocols, and tes on trouble-shooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Cutting-edge and easy-to-use, DNA Topoisomerases: Methods and Protocols provides key content which reflects an expanded understanding of the functions of these essential enzymes in the hope of inspiring researchers to further important discoveries in this dynamic field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/03/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number582
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byDuncan J. Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.