All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its focus on a completely vel class of pharmaceuticals, this book collates the hitherto scarce literature about DNA drug formulation keenly desired by biotechlogists, molecular biologists and pharmacists, as well as those working in the biotechlogical and pharmaceutical industries. As such, this volume presents a wide range of gene delivery systems needed for different therapeutic applications. It fills the gap between research and clinical trials and describes pharmaceutical fundamentals for the development of efficient DNA-pharmaceuticals.
- Author BiographyDr. Martin Schleef studied Biology at the Universities of Wurzburg and Bielefeld, Germany and holds a PhD from the University of Bielefeld. Martin Schleef received post-doctoral training from the Institut Pasteur Paris, France. He joined QIAGEN GmbH, Hilden, Germany in 1994 and is co-founder and CEO of PlasmidFactory in Bielefeld since 2000.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight660 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMartin Schleef
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.