All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionOrganised according to the DSM-IV classification of mental disorders, this is a groundbreaking and thoroughly comprehensive book. DSM-IV-TR Mental Disorders: Diagsis, Etiology and Treatment is unique in that it also contains information about how to make the psychiatric diagsis and the etiology and pathophysiology of disorders, as well as an in-depth discussion of the range of treatments that are appropriate for each disorder. * The only one-book solution on the market, uniting diagsis, etiology and treatment of psychiatric disorders* Organization mirrors actual DSM-IV for enhanced usability* Includes contributions written by many of the actual DSM architects A book that fulfils the role of the DSM plus includes information about etiology and treatment...an instant bestseller. ALLEN FRANCES, DUKE UNIVERSITY, UK I think this book is something many clinicians worldwide have been waiting for for many years... MARIO MAJ, UNIVERSITY OF NAPLES, ITALY Invaluable to psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, clinical social workers and practicing mental health professionals.
- Author BiographyMichael B. First, M.D.Research Psychiatrist and Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Columbia University, USA. Allan Tasman, M.D.Professor and Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Louisville School of Medicine, Kentucky, USA.
- Author(s)Allan Tasman,Michael B. First
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/10/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2634 g
- Width187 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine78 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.