All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn DSP Architecture Design Essentials, authors Dejan Markovic and Robert W. Brodersen cover a key subject for the successful realization of DSP algorithms for communications, multimedia, and healthcare applications. The book addresses the need for DSP architecture design that maps advanced DSP algorithms to hardware in the most power- and area-efficient way. The key feature of this text is a design methodology based on a high-level design model that leads to hardware implementation with minimum power and area. The methodology includes algorithm-level considerations such as automated word-length reduction and intrinsic data properties that can be leveraged to reduce hardware complexity. From a high-level data-flow graph model, an architecture exploration methodology based on linear programming is used to create an array of architectural solutions tailored to the underlying hardware techlogy. The book is supplemented with online material: bibliography, design examples, CAD tutorials and custom software.
- Author(s)Dejan M. Markovic,Robert W. Brodersen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectrical Engineering Essentials
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note151 black & white illustrations, 452 colour illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource and Book
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.