All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe initial part guides the reader through the features of DWR and how it works to make the developer ready for practical implementation. The later part contains plenty of code (with explanations) and graphical interface-driven step-by-step examples, which the reader can try out while surfing through the book to learn by doing. This book is written for competent Java developers and assumes that you are a professional rather than hobbyist. You should be familiar with the concepts of programming, Web 2.0, and AJAX.
- Author BiographySami Salkosuo is a Software IT Architect at IBM Software Group in Finland. He has over ten years of experience in Java, web, and integration technologies. Sami has written several articles for IBM developerWorks and he is also a coauthor of an IBM Redbook: Portalizing Domino Applications.
- Author(s)Sami Salkosuo
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.