All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.30Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Adrian Kulp first learned that he was about to become a father, he was essentially a teenage boy trapped in the body of a thirty-two-year-old high-powered executive. He did what his wife asked him to do: grow up. He packed away his Phillies baseball memorabilia, hid his GI Joes, and converted their guest bedroom from his private man cave into a nursery. Goodbye sticky beer cozy. Hello Diaper Genie. Based on his mercilessly funny and brutally honest blog, here is the hilarious story of one man s journey from being the one who brings home the bacon to the one who fries it along with assembling the crib, learning how to accessorize his daughter, and flying with an infant for the first time. From numbing booze-free co-ed baby showers to navigating the Farmer's Market with a baby (and loaded diaper) strapped to his chest, to locking himself out of a childproofed toilet, this often-sweaty and exhausted SAHD (stay-at-home dad) gets down and dirty about surviving life as a new parent dad or alive.
- Author Biography<b>Adrian Kulp</b> has worked as a comedy booking agent for CBS late-night television, as an executive for Adam Sandler s Happy Madison Productions, and as a vice president of development for Chelsea Handler s Borderline Amazing Productions. This book, <i>Dad or Alive</i>, has been optioned for television.
- Author(s)Adrian Kulp
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.