All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnarchistic, fractured, and born from the ashes of World War I, the Dada movement influenced nearly every aspect of 20th-century art. Focusing mainly on visual artists, this select anthology features prose, poetry, and polemics from Marcel Duchamp, Max Ernst, Tristan Tzara, Hanna Hoch, George Grosz, Jean Cocteau, and others.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLucy Lippard,Lucy R. Lippard
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.