All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionDougie's daddy loved dancing the Cha Cha Cha. Meera's daddy loves dancing the Scratch. Serena's daddy loves dancing the Belly. But when the dads get dancing, poor Dougie and his friends have room to move. So when Dougie has a party, he says No dancing dads! This is a playful look at music, movement, and personal expression that is perfect reading for fathers and sons.
- Author BiographyDavid Bedford is the author of Big; Big & Small; Bums; Tails; Toes; Tums; In-o-saur, Out-o-saur ; One-o-saur, Two-o-saur ; and The Way I Love You. Bridget Strevens-Marzo is the author of Bridget s Book of Nursery Rhymes and the illustrator of The Big Book for Little Hands; Kiss, Kiss!; Knock, Knock ; and This Dog Bruce.
- Author(s)David Bedford
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Content Noteillus
- Weight160 g
- Width244 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bridget Strevens-Marzo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.