All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionDaddy Flies is a children's book for 2-5 year olds about a smart girl named Katie, who uses her little-kid logic to figure out what her dad does at work. Is he a bird? Is he a bug? Follow along with Katie to discover how her dad gets up in the sky. This book is for military families and anyone who ever wondered about flying!
- Author BiographyBrye Butler Steeves is an award-winning journalist with a master's degree in international relations, who has worked as a writer and an editor in newspapers, magazines, and online. She has a husband who flies and two adorable children. Find us on Amazon.com. Like us on Facebook. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Brye Butler Steeves
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vicky Fieldhouse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.