All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate beautiful artwork and spend quality time together with Daddy & Me Drawing! Doodling is a great activity for parents to do with their children. Not only does it take you away from the screens of tablets and computers, but it gives you an authentic way to connect and have fun! Featuring over 50 unique doodling templates, family psychologist Dr. Jasmine Narayan's doodling book is shaped to make coloring side by side easier. Each spread features prompts for you and your child to doodle together and fill the scene. Work together to complete an underwater sea party, disaur family vacation, and so much more! The book also includes tips on how to best communicate with your child through coloring, the top 100 questions to generate thoughtful responses or engage your child, how to tailor your quality time so it's still fun, and more!
- Author BiographyDR. JASMINE NARAYAN Psy.D. is a Licensed Psychologist who attained her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Hartford whwere she received specialized training in child and adolescent psychology. She is also a co-founder of Family Guiding Psychological Services, an organization that effectively serves individuals and families from diverse backgrounds through psychotherapy, consultation, and online resources. Dr. Narayan is passionate about helping children and adolescents who struggle with emotional regulation, aggressive/impulsive behavior, ADHD, depression, anxiety, and trauma. She also works with families drawing on positive parenting techniques and behavioral theory to help parents reduce problematic behaviors and increase loving, peaceful, and authentic connections with their children. Dr. Narayan is also a huge proponent of creativity. She recently discovered the meditative art form, Zentangle. This coloring book is the culmination of her professional and creative interests.
- Author(s)Jasmine Narayan
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.