All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionEvery daddy is different and here's the proof! A daddy can have frog legs, dog legs, or even bone legs! Mix and match the pages to make daddies with matching torsos and legs, or mix tops and bottoms to make daddies that are part hairy, part scaly and wholly loving. In this a fun, interactive format that bridges book and game, children will learn the power of adjectives in a visual and hilarious way, with Nina Laden's trademark humour, invation and playful rhymes.
- Author BiographyNina Laden is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including long-time Chronicle bestseller Peek-A Who?
- Author(s)Nina Laden
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.