Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHannah Connelly, a twenty-eight-year old designer and rising star in the fashion world, is plunged into a web of horror and grief when she learns that Connelly Fine Reproductions, the family-owned furniture business founded by her grandfather, has been levelled by an explosion in the middle of the night. Everything has been destroyed - the warehouse, the showrooms, and the mansion where priceless antiques have been on permanent display. Worse, to escape the flames, Hannah's older sister, Kate, had jumped from a window and is w hospitalized in a medically induced coma, suffering from life-threatening injuries. The fire marshal on the scene is openly suspicious that someone, maybe even Kate, intentionally planned the explosion. Agonized with worry, Hannah can't understand why Kate would be in the warehouse at that hour of the night. What Hannah does t kw is that Kate is most at risk from the people who have access to her in the hospital room. One of them is determined t to let her regain consciousness. That person is out to thwart Hannah, too, as she pursues her quest for the truth.
- Author BiographyMary Higgins Clark is the author of thirty-one suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, and a memoir. She is the co-author with her daughter, Carol Higgins Clark, of five holiday suspense novels.
- Author(s)Mary Higgins Clark
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/11/2013
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.