All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionWe're all faced with a great event or a fork in the road and are forced to make a decision. Indeed, these choices can affect the entire outcome of one's personal journey. It has been more than twenty five years since author Lilian Grace found herself at a crossroads, and in Daddy's Little Girl, she tells of the choices that affected her for many years. In this memoir, she narrates her story of how the death of her father from cancer at age sixty-three in 1991 sent her down a winding path. Grace, who shared a close bond with her dad, discusses the details of her life. It was a life that came with many challenges and obstacles and twists and turns, including a toxic relationship with a man who abused her. With poetry included, Daddy's Little Girl reveals the inner depth of some of the experiences Grace endured throughout her life journey, and it communicates how she was able to persevere and thrive.
- Author(s)Lilian Grace
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.