All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionNo other man will influence your little girl like you, Dad. The relationship you build with her will shape the very course of her life. And these precious years between ages eight and twelve are the time to forge bonds of care and nurturance that will weather your daughter's potentially stormy teenage years and give her the enduring legacy of a father's love. But how do you build that kind of close-knit relationship? I wanted to provide a can't-miss, practical, 'put into action today' bucketful of ideas that any dad could pour into his daughter's life, writes family relationships expert, John Trent. Here is the result. Dad's Everything Book for Daughters is filled with ideas on how to connect with your daughter during - Father/Daughter Talks; School Days; Holidays and Special Days; Everyday Life; and Vacations and Summertime Fun. You'll also find an entire section containing twenty-one prayers you can pray for your daughter. So, dig into this book today. The closeness you'll build with your daughter will be the greatest gift you'll ever give her.
- Author BiographyJohn Trent, Ph.D., is president of StrongFamilies.com. He has written or co-authored more than a dozen award-winning and best-selling books, including five books for children and Dad's Everything Book for Daughters. John and his wife, Cindy, have two daughters, Kari and Laura, and live in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author(s)John Trent
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.