Dads Under Construction: Adventures in Fatherhood by Neil R. Campbell (Paperback, 2003)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionMany men today feel set adrift from the tion of themselves as father. Times have changed, and the old, familiar, traditional models of parenting longer work. Society has t yet evolved a strong and workable new model of parenting, or, in particular, of fathering. Dr. Neil Campbell believes the answer to the question what is an involved father? can be found within the experiences and stories of our own lives. In this book, he takes us into his life, first as a son, then as a father, sharing some of the profound insights he learned along the way.
- Author BiographyNeil Campbell Ph.D., is a nationally recognized advocate of responsible, involved fathering. He is the founder and executive director of Dads Can, and the creator of Dad Classes, a model now spreading across Canada. He is the proud father of two wonderful daughters, and an assistant professor at the University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Neil R. Campbell
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/02/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.