Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.10Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionA prehistoric adventure, this is the third of the Zan-Gah young adult books. When Dael, guilty and tormented, came to live with the tribe of the painted people, he longed for peace and restoration; but without kwing it, he made a powerful enemy. Luckily, Dael had friends-including a troop of crows-and his own mystical powers. The disturbed and violent hero learns from the Children of the Earth, and from his submissive wife, a new way of life that is peaceful and generous. Dael and the Painted People is a story of conflict, healing, hate, and love by the winner of the Eric Hoffer Award, a finalist for the ForeWord magazine Book of the Year Award, and the Mom's Choice Gold Seal for Excellence in a family-friendly book series.
- Author BiographyArtist, teacher, author, and historian Allan Richard Shickman was an art history professor at the University of Northern Iowa for three decades. His first novel, Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure, won an Eric Hoffer Notable Book Award, and was a finalist for the ForeWord magazine Book of the Year Award. The series, including Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country, received the Mom's Choice Gold Seal for Excellence in family-friendly literature. Dael and the Painted People is the third of the Zan-Gah book series. He has also published articles in English Literary Renaissance, Studies in English Literature, Notes and Queries, Colby Quarterly, Art Bulletin, and Art History.
- Author(s)Allan Richard Shickman
- PublisherEarthshaker Books
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleZan-Gah
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEarthshaker Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.